RULES OF USE
- Only adults aged 18 and above, who have declared that they are aware of the risks associated with visiting the Center are allowed to enter the climbing center.
- For minors, the waiver should be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Clients under 18 can use the facility only as part of an organized training or course with a trainer, parent, or legal guardian with climbing experience.
- Clients can climb by themselves in each zone (bouldering area, auto belay climbing area, top rope, and lead climbing areas) of the center after proving the necessary climbing skills to a staff member.
- Bringing any kind of intoxicants, alcohol, beverages, or food into the gym is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors are responsible for safeguarding their belongings and valuables.
- The climbing center provides rental climbing shoes, harnesses, carabiners, and belay devices for use. Taking this equipment outside the gym is not allowed.
- Clients using their own equipment in the gym are responsible for its reliability and compliance with applicable standards. We strongly recommend choosing climbing gear that complies with UIAA standards.
- Visitors must use clean sports shoes or climbing shoes. Rental climbing shoes must be worn with socks.
- The presence of jewelry while climbing may lead to additional injuries. We recommend removing them before climbing.
- Do not place personal belongings close to the walls. Use the lockers in the changing rooms or keep them at a safe distance from the walls.
- Smoking is prohibited in the climbing center.
- Staff members may refuse entrance or ask any visitor to leave if their behavior poses risks to their own safety or the safety of others.
- Walltopia Climbing Center is not liable for lost or stolen items.
For additional information, please contact the staff at Walltopia Climbing Center.