We know that the climbing community in Bulgaria exists and thrives thanks to you and Walltopia Climbing Center, and both sides have an equally great professional responsibility to the end users of the services offered in the gym.
We provide the following amenities and services for conducting training and courses in the climbing gym:
- quality and safe work environment for instructors, coaches and students
- all necessary installations and equipment for practicing safe climbing
- variety of new routes – change of boulder routes and those on rope walls every min. 6 / max. 8 weeks (in stages)
- opportunity to use the advertising materials of the gym (photos and videos with logo) to advertise your activity with us
- opportunity to advertise your activity on the page “External instructors” in the form of a short description and photo submitted by you and a link to your site / social media page
The partnership consists of signing a contract with Walltopia Climbing Center. To request a copy of the contract, please email us here: email@example.com
Terms of the contract:
The instructor owes entrance fee (can be a membership card for access to the gym from the options described here) and rent / fee for a trainee / student.
The rent is equivalent to 20% in peak / 10% in non-peak hours of the net amount (excluding VAT) of the actual training sessions in the gym, at the prices for training in the price list of the Walltopia Climbing Center, after deducting the amount to enter the gym.
Non-peak hours in the gym:
Monday-Friday: 10:00 to 16:00; from 20:00 until 23:00
Saturday and Sunday and official holidays: from 14:00. until 17:00; from 20:00 until 22:00
Peak hours in the hall:
Monday-Friday: 07:00 to 10:00; from 16:00 to 20:00
Saturday and Sunday and official holidays: 10:00 to 14:00; from 17:00 until 20:00
The external instructor determines the prices of the trainings and courses that he will conduct on the territory of the Walltopia Climbing Center, but the due rents / fees to the gym are calculated based on the prices of Walltopia Climbing Center.
External instructors / trainers / coaches who have not signed a contract with the gym will not be allowed to conduct training / coaching / instructing activities on the territory of or on behalf of the climbing gym. They are always welcome to climb on their own, taking responsibility for themselves.
External instructors can use the climbing gym in compliance with the working hours, as well as all the rules for using the equipment and following the safety instructions. Coordinate with us the planning of your schedules for conducting climbing courses in the gym and in the spirit of loyal partnership we invite you not to conduct climbing courses on the territory of the gym at a time when they are held by our instructors.
Frequently Asked Questions
- BGN 3.49 without VAT per trainee for group training session
- BGN 3.80 without VAT per trainee for a course
- BGN 10.09 without VAT per trainee for personal training session (only with 1 client)
(amounts are calculated based on the current price list of Walltopia Climbing Center)